Patients and their family members use Spectra care to consolidate communication with everyone on the care teams for their loved ones in GROUPS.
1. Groups: Create groups and name them for anything you want to coordinate care around.
2. Invite Family Members, Friends and Clinical Caregivers: In your groups you can invite others who are a part of whatever purpose you defined for your group.
Clinical Caregivers can be confident that they are safe and secure to share treatment information, updates, and instructions with you in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)*.
3. Share Posts in Groups: Share posts and photos in groups to ask questions, update on visits and appointments, progress of treatment, test results, medication effects and adherence, and anything you can think of to make care coordination better.
All of this and more in one place, with everyone who cares for you and your loved ones regardless of their location or clinical organization.
4. Comments: Comment on posts to keep the conversation alive and organized - or just post an emoji to show you care :)
5. Care Transitions: Anyone can be a member of your groups, when you create groups for your loved ones, you can invite new doctors, nurses, therapists, etc.
This way - as your loved one goes through transitions in care, or visits new clinics and offices, all of your care team is a part of the conversation with access to anyone and everyone who also cares for your them.