Looking for ways to improve your client experience and set your services apart by embracing technology and mobile communication?
Ever wish you could improve your productivity by reducing the volume of requests for information on a patient's treatment from their family caregivers?
Let's get together with clinical team members on a free, open webinar to share best practices about collaboration with family caregivers.
Join the conference at http://www.spectrahealth.us/meetups/
In this brief 30 minute session we will cover:
- Choosing a Champion to create a group for your first patient group
- Overview of a good update cadence and content for sharing information with family members of your patients.
- Steps to invite family members to receive updates on care.
- Understand how updating family members through Spectra can improve understanding of the treatment plan while delivering outstanding customer service that reduces volume of requests for information from family caregivers during your patients' treatment.
- Time for questions, feedback, and meeting other caregivers who desire to improve their treatment experience for patients and their families.